Hay más de mi en un mundo encerrado.

Pues, yo te escribiré; yo te haré llorar. Mi boca besará toda la ternura de tu acuario.

domingo, 4 de diciembre de 2011

Joel: What a loss to spend that much time with someone,only to find out that she’s a stranger.
Joel: Wait.
Clem: What?
Joel: I don’t know. Just wait.Just wait. 
Clem: What do you want,Joel?
Joel: I don’t know. I want you to wait for… just a while.
[ Quiet Sob ]
Clem: Okay.
Joel: Really?
Clem: I’m not a concept,Joel.I’m just a fucked-up girl who’s looking for my own peace of mind. I’m not perfect.
Joel: I can’t see anything that I don’t like about you.
Clem: But you will. But you will… You know, you will think of things, and I’ll get bored with you and feel trapped… because that’s what happens with me.
Joel: Okay.
Clem: Okay.
[ Crying ]
Clem: Okay.
Joel: Okay.

No hay comentarios: